FIRST AID COURSES SUNSHINE COAST
- Provide CPR – $55
- Provide CPR / LVR UETTDRRFO6B -$85
- Provide First Aid – $125.00
- Emergency First Aid in an Education or Care Setting – $140
- Asthma Management 22024VIC- $40.00
- First Aid management of Anaphylaxis 22099VIC – $40.00
- Adv. Resuscitation $130.00
- Provide Adv. First Aid $180
- Rural Remote – $240
- Workplace First Aid ( HLTAID008 ) – $340.00
- Occupational First Aid ( 3 Units Combined ) – $540.00
- Certificate-II Emergency Medical Service First Response HLT21112
- Baby/family First Aid
- Snake and Insect Awareness courses
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Professional development for workplace
- Drugs and alcohol
- Natural remedies
- Safe Practices
- Infection Control
- Risk Analysis
- Nurse Aid / Carer Education
- Peg/Naso Gastric Feeding, Sterile Techniques, Wound care, Medications ( Non Accredited)
- Growth and Development
General Practitioners (GPs) are required to complete a basic CPR course as part of the RACGP QI&CPD Program. This Activity has been approved by the RACGP QI&CPD Program for the triennium ending 31st Dec 2013. TOTAL CPD POINTS: 5 (Category 2) Activity No: 752490 Upon successful completion of our 2 hr Basic CPR course, GPs will be issued a nationally accredited CPR Statement of Attainment which displays our RACGP Activity number.GPs merely submit a copy of their CPR Statement of Attainment to the relevant State QA&CPD Unit for CPD point allocation.
Our Basic CPR Course includes defib (AED) training and is consistent with the latest ARC (Australian Resuscitation Council) Guidelines. Rapid Response provides First Aid training approved for benefits purposes by MBF, HBA and Mutual Community. Please contact your Health Fund for rebate eligibility on your first aid course.
Rapid Response First Aid specialises in providing people and organisations with first aid and CPR training. We also provide first aid and medical supplies (see below). Its is a mandatory requirement that each student enrolling in a course must provide their Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details please visit the USI website.
Our first aid courses are tailored to meet the needs of your organisation. We offer a combination of self-paced, on-line and on-site training.
FIRST AID SUPPLIES After completing your course, you may want to acquire the first aid supplies you’ll need for your workplace. We have a range of products to meet your needs…